Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Books. BOOKS

This year has picked up rather quickly, as though all the world is out to make me busy. Writing a disk from a downloaded file needed for a separate download all to finish an installation. Came up with a list of masks for megacon, hope to god I can commit and complete them all.

Metal Mario Mask
Keaton Mask
Bunny Hood*
Goron Mask
Zora Mask
Deku Mask
Drunk Emote
Angry Emote
Expressionless Mask
Garrus Scar Mask
Gir Mask
Pikachu Mask
Tobi Mask
Kakashi Mask
Troll Face Mask

Off to destroy dasboot


Words from a man who CANT GET THESE HANDS OFF HIS WRISTS! OH GOD!

9 comments:

  1. nice blog man, just added you to my follow list.

    Check mine out and make sure you follow as well!

    thewatchfanatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet blog. added you too follow :) check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Keep us updated with pictures

    follow: My blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing the masks.


    Follow me back --
    devondole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good blog man, I like the video games references.

    http://cmipigeon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete