Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello Again World!

I'm just some guy with a bunch of ideas who likes video games. I'll talk about either or both in the posts I leave here. I've played nigh long since birth, game concepts are inspirational materials. I'm a fan of hardcore gaming, in the sense of difficulty and AI design. I despise time wasters (wow, most mmos).
I like to draw, code, write, mold, craft, and compose, you'll prob see some posts related as time goes by.


 Well this is it Terca Mundo, Here's a rough design to start this blog with fresh life, its part of my magnum opus, Project Magna, look at it you bastards!


Words from a man who quelled the flames of hell with a rusty bucket.

14 comments:

  1. I can already tell that I'm going to like this blog a lot. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u seem to have a lot of interest u should try n combine they all into one project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been gaming since I was a kid too, man there were such great games when I was growing up. That image brings up nostalgia... feel so old now T__T

    ReplyDelete
  5. you seem like my soul mate! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, I'll follow you, see you soon (When you make a new post :P)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with the time wasters part, i used to be a puritian hardcore gamer but with that comes time aswell since the game are hard haha, i dont have time for it anymore but look forward to hearing about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the art style

    ReplyDelete